The largest curated, independent design show in the country is coming to San Francisco! You’ll get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 250 hand-selected designers and artists. The fun two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. Because the products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA, the money you spend goes right back into your local economy and community. With DJs, free drinks/photo booth portraits/DIY crafts, mini-massages in our lounge, and a great cafe with delicious food and sweet treats, it’s a great time for all – you’ll want to spend the weekend with us!
WHEN: Our 2014 show date is TBD, stay tuned!
COST: $10 at the door, wristbands are good for re-entry both days – 10% of all ticket sales go to the fantastic local non-profit organization 826 Valencia. (Kids 12 and under are free)
*Click to watch co-founder Dave Eggers tell the whole story about 826′s inspiration, early beginnings, and ensuing momentum in a TED Talks video.
• An exclusive UNIQUE SF tote bag made just for attendees of this 1st Annual show!
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Our UNIQUE SF Mini-Magazine & Vendor Map/Directory
• Free drinks from our friends at The Naked Grape Wine, Air, Blackstar Beer, IZZE, GT’s Kombucha, Activate, O.N.E Coconut Water and more!
• Free DIY workshops + crafts all weekend long from experts Jenni/I Spy DIY and Swellmayde!
• Experience our cool, very unique Analog Zone by The Digital Detox
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Stop by our Lounge to kick your feet up and enjoy a free mini-massage!
• Free snacks from Pop Chips and LUNA
• Our curated cafe area so you can grab a coffee or enjoy lunch, snacks or a sweet treat!
Take a peek! See our LA event in action…
Giving Back to Community
Fostering community and using the show as a vehicle to bring awareness to great local community groups is very important to us. UNIQUE partners with a non-profit for every show and donates 10% of ticket sales to the organization. So far we’ve donated close to $30,000! This show’s partner is the fantastic literacy organization 826Valencia! In the past we’ve partnered with Ed Begley Jr.’s’ GreenWish (which raises awareness and funds for nine local environmental groups including Friends of Los Angeles River, Surfrider Foundation and Algalita), Heal the Bay, Architecture for Humanity, 826LA, and Create Now. Thanks for helping to make this all happen!