Show your local love, shop made-in-America at Unique LA!
The Spring Show will arrive at California Market Center May 11+12
The Summer Show will hit Santa Monica’s Barker Hangar on July 13+14
The Holiday Show will be at California Market Center December 7+8
Cost: $10 at the door, or buy online to get a bonus free ticket to the OC Fair Kids 12 and under are free. At each show 10% of all ticket sales go to a partnering non-profit, we’re proud to be working with the Downtown Women’s Center (DWC) for the Spring Show.
Hours of the show: 11am-6pm (both Saturday & Sunday)
• Shop from our curated selection of 350 made-in-the-USA vendors! Check them out here.
An exclusive UNIQUE LA tote bag, each one featuring a different artist’s work. *for the first 5000 people through each day
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Our UNIQUE directory & mini-magazine!
• Free cocktails from our friends at Art in the Age, plus free drinks from JOIA All Natural Sodas, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha and more!
• Free DIY workshops + crafts all weekend long!
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Our curated cafe featuring LA’s best restaurants and trucks, so you can enjoy lunch or dinner, snacks, coffee or a sweet treat
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 350 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community! With fun for everyone plan to spend the day with us…
Giving Back to Community
Fostering community and using the show as a vehicle to bring awareness to great local community groups is very important to us. UNIQUE partners with a non-profit for every show and donates 10% of ticket sales to the organization. So far we’ve donated close to $30,000! This show’s partner is the fantastic literacy organization 826LA! In the past we’ve partnered with Ed Begley Jr.’s’ GreenWish (which raises awareness and funds for nine local environmental groups including Friends of Los Angeles River, Surfrider Foundation and Algalita), Heal the Bay, Architecture for Humanity, 826LA, and Create Now. Thanks for helping to make this all happen!