SHOP FROM OVER 325 DESIGNERS & ARTISTS TO DISCOVER GREAT MADE-IN-AMERICA DESIGN… PLUS WE’RE FEATURING LA’s OWN CAINE’S ARCADE - COME PLAY HIS RAD CARDBOARD GAMES & MEET CAINE AND HIS DAD (watch the video below if you don’t know what we’re talking about)!
When: May 12 & 13 (Saturday & Sunday) // 11am – 6pm both days
Where: The California Market Center (110 East Ninth Street, LA, CA 90079)
Don’t forget MOM this year… UNIQUE LA is the perfect place to find one-of-a-kind gifts, or better yet, bring the family and spend Mother’s Day with us on Sunday!
• An exclusive UNIQUE LA tote featuring artwork by a local artist (to be announced)!
• Unlimited re-entry for both days + our printed Vendor Directory
• Free drinks from our friends at The Naked Grape Wine, BlackStar Beer, IZZE, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha, Dry Soda, Activate water and more!
• Free DIY workshops + crafts all weekend long
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Our curated cafe area so you can grab a coffee or enjoy lunch, snacks or a sweet treat
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 325 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community! With fun for everyone plan to spend the day with us…
Giving Back to Community
Fostering community and using the show as a vehicle to bring awareness to great local community groups is very important to us. UNIQUE partners with a non-profit for every show and donates 10% of ticket sales to the organization. So far we’ve donated close to $30,000! This show’s partner is the fantastic literacy organization 826LA! In the past we’ve partnered with Ed Begley Jr.’s’ GreenWish (which raises awareness and funds for nine local environmental groups including Friends of Los Angeles River, Surfrider Foundation and Algalita), Heal the Bay, Architecture for Humanity, 826LA, and Create Now. Thanks for helping to make this all happen!